2009年10月25日日曜日

Osaka

I would like to go to Osaka again. This is because I live in Hyogo, so I often went to Osaka. Osaka is the biggest prefecture in Kansai area. Especially I went to Umeda many times which is one of the biggest cities in Osaka.
If you have never been to Osaka, you always think that Osaka is a strange prefecture. The reason why I think it is that the mass media always report particular strange people who live in Osaka in TV show. I insist on this misunderstanding. I talk with the person who lives in Hokkaido, the person always say “Are you really come from Kansai area? You are not Kansai person I think. My image of Kansai person is more noisy, meddlesome…. Then I say. “It is made by mass media!”

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to visit Osaka, too.
    Because, I hear that there is many interesting facilities.
    For example, Universal Studio Japan. I like movies made in Hollywood. There is many atractions about movies. So I want to go to there once. Other is Kaiyu-Kan. This is aquarium.
    I hear that this is the most largest facilities in Japan. So I want to visit there once.

    返信削除