2009年12月13日日曜日

Fukuoka(Hakata)

I would like to go to Fukuoka prefecture. This is because I heard that there are a lot of delicious foods there. For example, Tonkotsu ramen which is based on pork soup.
Sapporo is famous for miso ramen. Tonkotsu ramen is same as miso ramen.
It is always said that it tastes peculiar. Someone likes it very much, but someone hates it.
I tried it about 5 years before, I like its taste very much. So I like it all kinds of ramen.
Especially, when I ate it in Fukuoka, the taste of it is amazingly delicious!
Please try it once.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I have heard that Hakata is famous for some foods, especially ramen.
    When I was a child, my father was bought it as a souvenir. I thought it was very delicious. So I want to eat it once.

    返信削除
  2. I have never been Fukuoka, and I would like to go to, too. I have known Hakata ramen because it is very famous, but I haven't known another Hakata's foos. So, please tell me those if you know, because I may go there on my club's game.

    返信削除